Conasauga Wellness focuses on providing a holistic approach to wellness and health care. Our goal is to enable our clients to understand and participate in maintaining and/or restoring good physical health. This is accomplished by treating and/or correcting acute or chronic diseases and preventing diseases.
Conasauga Wellness provides the following services:
- Bio-identical hormone replacement based on salivary testing to obtain proper hormone balance, including thyroid and adrenal hormones.
- Weight Management Program to achieve optimal body composition, weight and health by using proper nutrition and exercise.
- Body Composition Analysis tool to determine percent body fat and assist in obtaining proper body composition.
- Nutritional assessments for proper nutrition and nutritional supplementation based on individual blood test for nutritional deficiencies.
- Treatment for acute problems and illness that arise. Conservative disease management and treatment of conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol and other chronic diseases through proper nutrition, exercise, supplementation, proper hormone balance and prescription medication, when necessary.
- Educational programs (individual and group programs) that promote client participation in their own health care.
Note: Medicaid not accepted. Insurance filed when services are covered. Not all Wellness services and testing are covered. For services not covered by insurance, payment is expected at time of service.
R. Blaine Minor, MD
Cindy Hall, NP-C
Contact us for an appointment:
106 Hospital Drive, Suites 1 and 2
Chatsworth, GA 30705
Copyright 2010 Murray Internal Medicine. All rights reserved.
MURRAY INTERNAL MEDICINE
WEBSITE (MurrayInternalMedicine.com) IS TAKEN DOWN AS OF AUGUST 1, 2016